FOOD AND BEVERAGE GUARANTEES
- All per-person price quotes and food and beverage minimum quotes are subject to change until the signed contract has been received.
- FATE cannot guarantee date, time and space availability until the signed contract has been received.
- For parties at a per-head price, confirmation of the guaranteed headcount is required 5 days in advance of the private party.
- The guaranteed headcount may not be reduced at this point
- Increased headcount will be accommodated when able, and depends on the timeframe of notice, and food and drink arrangements.
- Charges will be finalized based on the guaranteed headcount, or the number of guests served; whichever is greater.
- FATE Brewing Company requires a deposit for all private parties. The deposit fluctuates depending on the food and beverage minimum, and is 10% of the food and beverage minimum quoted.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Payment in full is required according to the contract details by credit card or cash.
- FATE does not accept check for final payment.
- Multiple credit cards can be used for final payment.
- Current Sales Tax in Colorado is 8.995% (subject to change).
- For tax-exempt organizations, Tax Exempt ID must be submitted with deposit.
- A service charge of 20% will be added to ALL prices quoted for private parties, including: food, beverage, room rental fees, and additional services.
- The service charge is not gratuity and is required for all private parties.
- The service charge is distributed to the brewpub employees responsible for execution of private parties including: managers, private party coordinators, servers, bartenders, bussers, set up and breakdown staff.
OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- No outside food or beverage of any kind may be brought into FATE Brewing Company by private party hosts or guests.
- Exceptions can be made for specialty cakes, with written contract approval by the Private Party Coordinator, in advance.
- Specialty cakes are subject to a dessert service fee of $1.00 per person.
- FATE Brewing Company reserves the right to confiscate any outside food or beverage that is brought onto premises.
- All food and beverage must be consumed within the time frame of the private party. Leftover food and beverage may not be boxed to go.
- In the event that the food and beverage minimum is not met by the end of the private party, the remaining balance will be charged as, “PRIVATE PARTY RENTAL”. Retail, to go food, and to go beverages may not be applied to the food and beverage minimum.
- Growlers, cans or bottles purchased from FATE may not be consumed on premise, as this is in violation to the Liquor License Regulations.
- It is illegal to serve anyone under the age of twenty-one alcohol.
- It is illegal to serve a visibly intoxicated person alcohol.
- All FATE employees are required to adhere to all city, state and federal law pertaining to the safe service of alcoholic beverages.
- All FATE employees are required to ID every guest ordering and consuming alcohol. There are no exceptions made to this policy.
- FATE Brewing Company reserves the right to deny service to anyone.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- FATE Brewing Company is not responsible for stolen or damaged personal belongings.
- FATE Brewing Company is not responsible for personal decorations used at private parties.
- Guests are welcome to provide decorations, if desired.
- FATE works with preferred vendors for flowers, and contact information for these local providers can be provided upon request.
- Black or white tablecloths can be provided for an additional charge. All linen orders must be submitted 10 days prior to the Event Date. FATE provides black napkins for all guests.
- Please let us know if you would like a table set-up for a guest book, presents, special décor, etc.
- Coat Racks are not provided, and can be included for an additional charge.
- Candles with flames are not permitted due to Fire Code Regulations. Thank you for your understanding.
- Planners may access the space one hour prior to the event start time. Please note that FATE staff will also be setting-up and working throughout the space during this time. If additional set-up time is necessary, please discuss with the Private Party Coordinator.