What are you passionate about? If it’s customer service, leading a team and sharing your love of craft beer and food with the world this could be the opportunity for you.
Us? We are a hybrid craft brewery and full service restaurant located in the heart of “the Napa Valley of craft beer,” beautiful Boulder, Colorado. We have been named Best New Colorado Brewery by Ratebeer.com (2014), Best New Bar (2014) and Best New Restaurant (2013) by the Daily Camera and took Gold at the Great American Beer Festival (2014) in the German-Style Kölsch category. This year we will be undergoing major expansion of our business and brand. In addition to adding 2500sq.ft. on site at our current location we have also recently expanded into Lafayette Colorado with a 5400sq. ft. full service restaurant and patio. This growth requires on-boarding well equipped, intelligent, passionate individuals right away.
What We Are Seeking. Communicative, intelligent and passionate full time Restaurant Managers to join and lead our busy restaurant team. This person is tasked with creating raving fans of the guests who visit our establishments.
Leadership, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Intelligent and decisive
Developed ability to coach individuals and lead a team
A firm but fair approach to accountability and standards
A self-starter with a strong work ethic
Relentless, fast paced and high energy
Mature, professional and reliable
Motivating and team-oriented
Reflective and self-aware
Ability to effectively communicate; including reading non-verbal cues and solving conflict
Dedication to Service
Enthusiastic, attentive and eager to solve problems
Food & Beverage Industry Background
High quality standards
Food, beer, wine and spirit knowledge
TIPS certification preferred
Two years restaurant experience with at least 1-year customers service oriented restaurant management experience
Full availability is a must with ability to work a schedule of days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Host the party. Consistently, efficiently and passionately manage a restaurant with nearly 400 seats in a town with over 300 restaurants. This person will be responsible for the shift as a whole including appropriate and thoughtful staffing and atmosphere. We seek an individual who likens their restaurant to their home. In addition to hosting the party this person is also required to ensure the restaurant remains in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Create raving fans. This person represents the brand to the hundreds of guests and tens of employees who walk through our doors everyday.
- Grow the business. We are seeking employee experienced management including interviewing, hiring and training employees.
Help us get to know you. Answer the following questions:
- Explain the best party you ever attended. What was the mood of the event? What made it so memorable? What sticks out the most in your mind about this particular party?
- What do you see as characteristics of a great restaurant manager? Why are these particular characteristics important?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What motivates you?
- Tell us about your hardest day as a manager?
- Tell us about your biggest victory as a manager?
- Where do you look for inspiration?
How to Apply
Please email your resume and answers to the above questions to email@example.com