FATE Brewing Company® is looking for a full time server to join our team here in beautiful Boulder, Colorado.
Job Summary This person will be responsible for providing an exceptional and unexpected customer service experience to restaurant guests. We are seeking employees with strong interpersonal skills, a knack for teamwork and a breadth of food and beverage knowledge accompanied by a strong desire to learn more.
- Strong sense of ownership and relentless pursuit of knowledge and skill as it relates to the service of food, microbrews, craft cocktails and wine
- Ability to work quickly, problem solve and think on your feet while maintaining poise in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, infectious attitude and sense of humor. Personable, kind, and customer service oriented
- Highly developed communication, management and prioritization skills
- Honest, dependable and well presented
- Clean and orderly
- Desire to educate others and share your passion with guests, employees and vendors
- Passion for the service industry, desire to be part of a team and work hard, high level of self-awareness and long-term view of success
- Well-versed in: cocktail, beer and bar history; distilling and brewing techniques; recipes, preparation techniques, styles, flavor profiles and brands; basics of pairing food with beverage
- Two years service industry experience, as a server is preferred. Coachability and desire to increase knowledge of food, beverage, and the service industry is a must
- Describe your most memorable meal. Where were you? What was on your plate? What where you drinking?
- What do you like to do to release stress in your everyday life?
- What is your favorite beer style? Brand? Brewery? Why?
- Why do you want to work at FATE Brewing Company as a server?
- What does good customer service mean to you?
- Tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.
- You have one chance to impress us with a cocktail, what are you serving us?
Please respond to this posting with your resume and the answers to the above questions. We look forward to meeting you.